Exhibitions are an ideal place to create brand awareness and impress high-intent audiences that are already interested in your product. However, creating a lasting impression is a tricky task. A brand may be creating and catering the best products, but if not showcased properly, these products can easily escape a potential customer’s eyes. At exhibitions, it is important to create an environment that captures the attention of the audiences. Exhibition Display Stands serve this prime purpose.
Why Are Exhibition Stands Important?
Brands, with the aim of minimizing cost, often contemplate with the idea of compromising their budget for exhibition display stands. This is clearly an unintelligent approach. Here’s why:
- Exhibition stands help to create an environment that accentuates the overall appeal of a product. This helps in the product leaving a lasting impression on potential buyers, which ultimately leads to conversion and more people buying a product. Isn’t that the conclusive goal of all exhibitors?
- If the budget is a constraint, brands can easily choose to move from costlier options to the more affordable ones for exhibition stands come in all price brackets. Most of these stands are portable, light in weight and allow brand representatives to create a professional-looking booth in no time.
Types of Display Stands You Can Use in An Exhibition
It is safe to say that putting their money in an exhibition stand is a decision, brand representatives will not repent as long as they are careful about choosing the right exhibition stand for their product. An effective exhibition stand is one that not only enhances the appeal of a product but also highlights a brand’s message. There are multiple kinds of exhibition stands available in the market. Here are a few types you can choose from:
- AV Displays:Taking advantage of the audio-visual features of these exhibition stands, brands can use them to highlight new launches or give a sharp demo of their latest product through a captivating video.
- Kiosks Display Stands: These interactive display stands are ideal for creating brand awareness and their interactive side ensures that users stay around for a little longer. Emboss your brand name, logo and brand message on the screen and the customers will automatically go home with an imprint of your brand on their mind.
- Literature Display Stands: If budget is a problem, these stands are a perfect choice. There is so much these stands can accomplish with just a small investment. Use these to display attractive brochures, interesting leaflets, etc. The idea is to empower a visitor with knowledge about your brand and product.
- Portable Display Stand:This one-time investment stand will last you a lifetime. Portable stands quickly turn into a worktop or table that can be used to display products. Moreover, most portable stands, these days, come equipped with internal cabinets and shelves, which allow exhibitors to keep their booths organised.
- Roll-up Banner Stands:These pocket-friendly exhibition stands are one of the most popular choices amongst brands. They are ideal for brands that routinely participate in exhibitions. Roll-up banner ads are easy to carry around and come in various sizes.
The importance of an exhibition display stand cannot be underestimated. They may seem like a relatively insignificant component of exhibitions, but they certainly can make or break sales sheets.